Friday 17 January 2014

Welcome to Luxe and Low!

Welcome to my blog beautiful people!! 

My name is Amira, I am 22 years old living in the greatest city on earth (yes I am up for the debate) London. For years, my family and friends have pestered me to start a blog since I have an insane obsession with everything to do with fashion, from the High street to Designer labels . I LOVE FASHION. 

So Luxe and Low will be a blog mainly surrounding Fashion and possibly some Beauty items, depending on whether something in particular has caught my eye, which is very possible. I am so excited to start blogging and sharing the clothes, shoes, jewellery I'm loving at the moment. Also this blog will FINALLY force me into using my camera on a regular basis, the poor thing is as neglected as my gym membership! 

I thought I would give a little introduction first and a few things about me: 

Name: Amira 

Age: 22

Country: England. 

Favourite High Street Stores: TOPSHOP, Urban Outfitters, River Island

Favourite Designer Stores: Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga 

Music: Beyonce. Always Beyonce.

University: LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS


Keep it Luxe 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment