Friday 17 January 2014

January Wishlist


So thank the high heavens the sale period is nearly over! Now I do love a bargain but it really feels like people turn into animals when they see the big red SALE signs. Since I haven't been shopping much since Christmas there are a few things that I have been eye-ing up: 

1. Givenchy Tee

To me Givenchy epitomises Fashion. Riccardo Tisci's mind is a creative treasure chest and it has really shown since he took over as Creative Director of Givenchy. This tank top is in the 'Madonna' print and looks so effortlessly chic with simple black leggings. Although I will definitely be saving for this special, I have seen a few dupes on the high street in both Topshop and River Island so the same look can be created on a much smaller budget. 

Givenchy Madonna print tank - £350 

2. Topshop Gingham Dress 

Like Tartan, Gingham will be a print that so many of us will be reaching for this new year. This smock dress from Topshop will flatter all body shapes and can easily transition through seasons by throwing on a pair of tights and a leather jacket during the colder months. Also anything in black and white is perfect in my eyes! 

Gingham smock dress- £38 

3. Michael Kors Selma bag 

Although I love black and white, a pop of colour in any outfit can look amazing. There is no point in describing the fabulous-ness (if only that was a word) of this piece. This bag. This colour. 

Selma Bag- £315

4. Balenciaga Arenas 

Although these are supposed to be for men, I love these trainers and need a pair ASAP. My lucky brother has two pairs in the classic black and Balenciaga's new season brown colour. However, after seeing Rihanna in the white pairs has definitely certified my love for them! Although they are quite expensive for a pair of trainers, investing in a good quality pair will always means a great cost per wear. 

Balenciaga Arenas- £355




Keep it Luxe! 
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment