Friday 31 January 2014

House of Holland Nails

Hi loves!

The other day I was browsing around Boots (am I the only one that has a strange addiction to Boots?!) and I randomly came across these really different false nails. Now normally I hate false nails that you stick on because I always manage to break them off within hours but when I saw this collaboration between Elegent Touch nails and House of Holland I almost sprinted to the checkout! I picked the 'Tweed' selection as the bright colours were perfect for an outfit I was thinking of wearing, However there were about 5 different selections to choose from, with some amazing nail art. EXCUSE MY OLD LADY HANDS.


The box comes with 24 nails, a nail file and nail glue so it pretty much has everything you need. When it came to the application of the nails it was extremely straightforward although I am one of the lucky ones that seem to have exactly the same size nail beds as these nails sets.  

\


Once the nails were all done, which took me less than 10 minutes, they looked AMAZING. Even though I always keep my natural nails pretty long, I must say that these were much longer than I was use to. The length at first meant I struggled to do things like text and open bottles but it did get easier after a few hours. The glue was strong and it didn't feel like my nails were going to break at all.


After a day, I phoned my sister and raved about my nails and she popped into boots and went and bought a different style which also looked really nice. One thing we both noticed is that although they looked great, they did seem quite impractical. These nails would be perfect for a night out when you've forgotten to paint your nails or you just want fabulous, quirky looking nails.


1 pack in Boots was £8.99, and considering that includes 24 nails, it is such a great price for nails that can be reused as many times as you want. Get down to Boots and check out all the other beautiful designs! I would give these nails a solid 8.5/10 :)



Keep it Luxe 
<3

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! 

No comments:

Post a Comment