Sunday 19 January 2014

ALL HAIL Gym wear.


January aka Gymuary. A new year always brings the same resolutions for most people - 'This year I'm going to lose weight/get fit'. Why do people insist on lying to themselves every year?! But this definitely includes me. If you are like me, I always get this weird paranoia that everyone in the gym watches me and only me, then your gym wear needs to be just as fabulous as your normal clothes. 


Trainers: £85   Tee: £25   Leggings: £55

So my parents and I took a trip to Harrods last week and if you have never been to their sports section then you have to get there asap! They have everything you could think of including my favourites Sweat Betty, Under Armour, Addidas and Nike. As you can see I have a soft spot for Nike! The Nike section in Harrods has loads of fashionable gym wear and a lot of pro items.  I picked up one running tee, a pair of ankle length training leggings and the most amazing pair of Nike Free 5.0.



The colour. The pattern. The fit. Seriously one of the best training t-shirts I have ever owned, no sweat patches in sight ladies!



The trainers are definitely worth the money. Harrods in particular had a number of unique pairs for both men and women. I have even started wearing these on shopping trips! Have I really become one of those people who are trying to make gym wear a new trend?!


These leggings really are so comfortable and elasticated which makes movement so easy and free. I normally prefer shorter capri leggings but as it's winter I thought full length ones would be more appropriate.

You can also find all these items on Nike.com. But trust me, if you can, take a trip down to Harrods Sports floor!!


Keep it Luxe
<3

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I've got Nike gym wear as well, soooo comfy, the feeling is close to wearing nothing lool

    ReplyDelete