Sunday 2 March 2014

Urban Retreat Flutter Couture Lash extensions

Hi loves! 

Sorry for the lack of posts in the past two weeks but I'm back with an off topic post :). So a few weeks ago my mum and I were looking into getting semi-permanent lash extensions because unfortunately our family were completely left out when God was dishing out eyelashes. For years I have struggled to find the perfect mascara which would give my lashes both length and volume without looking like a clumped mess! I do love strip lashes from Eylure but can spend an insane amount of time just trying to apply them properly. 

So after researching I decided to take the plunge and booked an appointment at Harrods Urban retreat for Flutter Couture lash extensions. When I arrived at my appointment I first met with Galina, my 'lash expert'  and discussed whether I was looking for length, volume etc. After this, my eyes were taped down (rather surgically I know!) and I was told to relax. Obviously this led to me having an amazing nap and waking up to these babies: 



BEFORE: 

AFTER:



As you can see in the pictures there really is a huge difference! After approximately 2 hours, I woke up and looked in the mirror Galina gave to me and fell in love instantly. Seriously I was obsessed with how they looked and how they really enhanced my face and tiny eyes. Because I didn't want really long lashes that made my eyes look even smaller, I opted for medium sized ones with a lovely curl. But the choice is entirely yours, if you like dramatic lashes with LOADS of length and volume then these talented girls are more than capable.

After the initial £190 for a full upper set it costs £65 for an infill and balance which should be done every 4-5 weeks. So just like a set of gel or acrylic nails! Galina who took my appointment was an extremely sweet girl who made the whole experience so relaxing and is now my certified go-to girl (if you book an appointment definitely ask for Galina).

The price might seem quite high but if you think about the cost of having to buy strip lashes and mascara all the time it doesn't seem to bad. Also on that note I should let you know that no mascara is needed AT ALL with these lashes and you have to stay away from oil based products on the eye area- so water based products only so that the glue is not interfered with. I would give my experience at my appointment and the lashes themselves 10/10! Two weeks with them and I still love them as much as I did in the beginning <3


Check out the website : http://www.urbanretreat.co.uk/Harrods/Essential_Grooming/Flutter_Couture_Lash_Extensions.aspx

Girls you NEED these lash extensions!



Keep it Luxe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment